Friday, July 20, 2007

Hong Kong - Vietnam - Laos Trip Journal

I'm in Laos now, and will be for the next 2 days or so, at which point I fly to Cambodia, the last stop before Japan. I've run short on time, and (as I sort of expected) I'm cutting out a re-visit to Thailand to give me more time everywhere else. Six countries (and one Special Adminitrative Reigon) is probably enough for a little over a month of travel.

Here are my journal pages from the last week or two. My sketchbook is actually getting pretty full.





It's really hard to upload pictures from computers in third-world contries.

3 Comments:

Blogger mickileepaul said...

Hey Peta, still glad to hear everythings fine. Keep reading and wishing I was back in the travel mode. Shitty deal bout the DS, but like you said, ALOT worse could happen. Would love to hear about Nam, hope you have fun in Cambod. Looking forward to beers when you get back. Let me know when, I might be away on my holidays. Cheers mate!

July 21, 2007 2:22 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Ah Laos, I do miss it... prepare to cook in Cambodia. Be ready for utter insanity when you get off the bus in Siem Reap; I was bloodied.

July 21, 2007 9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter,

I am on the road, and I haven't heard from you since Friday. Please call. I have not been able to get into my e-mail. You may have contacted me there. Glad you are having such a wonderful time.

Enjoy and stay safe.

Love Mom

July 25, 2007 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home